Saturday, August 23, 2008

Streeming South Park On Mobile



Come what may I

investigated under lightning, rain, winds, mixing
me then in the storm and the floods, I drilled
mysteries and received threats
In the name of justice ... in the name of the whole race.

I decide according to law and my conscience,
Without any common measure, and without allegiance
matter what the uncertain term of my days, I will die
Thus, as time continues its course.

Until this year, all applications will be treated
not my motivation and cowardice
Whatever name they also am named,
I will stay, against all odds, great man.

I hear the bugle and the merry cymbals,
I imagine the beautiful words and the headstone,
I feel it, a chaste love will soon die,
What harmony! That's enough for who should die.

True friends? That they will shed tears,
From the City? What will hear cries of,
Everything is born, everything goes at the end of his fate unknown,
Everything wears out, everything perishes, except what is unknown.

Remove someone's life does not grow, is
extinguish the fire which you want to shine,
is lowering itself under the top where you go, It
sculpt his statue with a block of shame.

I have fought the good fight without making any noise,
Though it drew me in big trouble,
The timing of the break out is still far
As long as the horde of villains is in my corner.

Risking my life, I vowed to fight,
To continue the bad without getting tired,
But if I disappear one morning
Without fear, without reproach, I will face my fate.


Heidi FORTUNE
Magistrate, Magistrate
Cap-Haitien, Haiti
This

0 comments:

Post a Comment