Monday, July 14, 2008

Roughneck Garbage Can Lids

FOR THE LOVE OF THE RIGHT NOT TO

FOR THE LOVE OF LAW

I learn life with its many twists and fears
I am very gently to stifle my complaints ...
Simply and sincerely for the sake of Law.

I learn to roll with the sword constantly
I am very small to achieve intoxication,
In truth, I will go to the grave ... for the Right.

I learn the ten letters of the word STRENGTH
I am often invisible such as silence,
I accept my position on behalf of Law.

I learn the Gospels to challenge the devil, I'm
wise, courteous, polite, friendly,
Because I'm madly in love with the law. I'm learning to cope

storms and hurricanes, I am humble
without my consent,
To show the world how much I love the law. I'm learning to move

plains and campaigns, Heaven and Earth, I'm
moderation to calm nerves,
The storm blast me if this is not the Right.

I learn to be however as always we want, I'm
operate and it comes out happy,
Why, if not for God's Law? I learn

also good and I enjoy the exquisite
I am insensitive to my youth and his cries, I'll start ...
love for the law.

sometimes I learn to be silent magistrate, I am naïve
, believing the saints of heaven,
One explanation ... my penchant for the law.

finally I learn to laugh and cry in the dark, I am
sadness for the future that looks bleak,
I swear on the grave of my father, the Right Hon.



Heidi FORTUNE
Magistrate, Magistrate
Cap-Haitien, Haiti
This 14 July 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment